IJERT welcomes competent academicians to join us as reviewers. Being a reviewer is a matter of prestige and personnel achievement. IJERT follows a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as a reviewer of IJERT. The minimum set of qualifications for being a reviewer of IJERT are listed below:
- Should be a holder of PhD degree from a recognized university.
- Should be an author with a minimum of a 4 publications in reputed journals.
Benefits for Reviewers:
- Free Publications of articles - publication cost will be covered from peer-review fund
- Hard Copy & e-certificate of Acknowledgement (Certificate of Reviewer)
- Advice and practical information from journal editors
- Online Reviewers' Information Pack
- Online support 24/7 via the EMS
- Live chat support from a dedicated Customer Support Team
- Reviewers' Update - IJERT's newsletter
- How to Review a Manuscript - webcasts
Applications of reviewer ship can be sent via filling up below Online IJERT - EMS (Editorial management System) for Quick processing of application,